16. There will be 1 winner and 3 runners up per key stage 2 year group (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6). The competition winner will be selected from the key stage 2 year group winners.
17. There will be 4 winning entries. These will be made up of 1 winning entry per key stage 2 year group.
18. The winner in each year group will be the advertisement that in the opinion of the judges best conveys the theme Leafy Salad: The Healthy Choice.
19. There is one prize for the winners. The winners’ advertisements will be published in FirstNews magazine at a date to be agreed with FirstNews.
20. The winners will be notified no later than the 15th November 2017.
21. No purchase is necessary. The prize has no monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
22. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering the competition the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
23. Proof of posting is not proof of entry. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or mislaid.
24. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
25. It will not be possible to return hard copies of the advertisements. For the avoidance of doubt, all entries will become the property of the Promoter. All rights for usage of the advertisement entries will belong to the Promoter and their appointed agencies to be used as they decide for the purposes of promoting Leafy Salads.
26. The competition entries will be shared on social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Competition entries will be shared with print and online media and include mention of the school
27. The Promoter is the British Leafy Salads Association, BGA House, Nottingham Road, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0WB