16. There will be 4 winning entries. These will be made up of 1 winning entry per key stage 2 year group (Years 3, 4, 5 and 6).
17. The winner in each year group will be the advert that in the opinion of the judges best conveys the theme Super Salads.
18. There is one prize for the winners. The winners’ adverts will be published in 2017 in First News and Great British Food magazine at a date to be agreed with the publications.
19. The winners will be notified no later than the 15th November 2017.
20. No purchase is necessary. The prize has no monetary value. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
21. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If the Promoter considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering the competition the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
22. Proof of posting is not proof of entry. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or mislaid.
23. Neither the Promoter nor its agencies are responsible for entries that are lost or deleted as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure that is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
24. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to return original artworks of the adverts. For the avoidance of doubt, all entries will become the property of the Promoter. All usage rights for the advert entries will belong to the Promoter and their appointed agencies for the purposes of promoting Leafy Salads.
25. In the event a pupil submits their own entry, they agree with the following statement:
I have had my parents’, guardian or teacher’s permission for me to create my Super Salads advert and it to be published in First News and Great British Food magazine.
26. To comply with First News and Great British Food publication guidelines the winners names will be published in the following format T.McGee, Surrey or Tom, Surrey.
27. The competition entries may be shared on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Competition entries may be shared with print and online media and include mention of the school only.
28. The Promoter is the British Leafy Salads Association, BGA House, Nottingham Road, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0WB