Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2-3 minutes
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- ½ x 25g pack mint
- 200g pack feta, broken into chunks
- 4 whole little gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 pitta breads
Toss the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, half the mint leaves, the feta and the little gem in a large serving bowl.
Whisk the oil with the lemon juice, finely chop the remaining mint leaves and add to the dressing, season.
Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss well. Serve with warm pittas.