Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2tsp oil
- 320g sweetcorn (Frozen is fine)
- 400g can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1cm dice
- 75g mature Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Little Gem Lettuce, roughly torn (85g)
- 110g bag Baby Leaf Herb Salad
- 2tbsp garlic and herbs soft cheese
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
Heat the oil in a frying pan and sauté the sweetcorn until slightly charred. Mix with kidney beans, pepper and cheese in a large bowl. Mix in the lettuce leaves.
Combine the soft cheese, vinegar and 3 tbsp water and gently toss into the salad. Serve immediately.
This salad can also be served with 225g/ 8oz cooked and sliced new potatoes and 1oz/ 25g of walnuts if you want to serve a couple more people or if you’re just hungry.
Salad Used: Little Gem, Baby leaf herb salad