Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
- 2 handfuls of herb salad mix
- 225g/8oz cucumber, cut into batons
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 x (170g) can of white crabmeat, drained
- 2.5cm/1 inch piece of fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 (20g) pack fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 15ml/1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ sheet of nori, finely sliced
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates or bowls, then top with the cucumber, onions, crab.
- In a bowl, mix the ginger, chilli and coriander together with the chilli sauce and lime zest and juice. Season to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and scatter over that nori. Serve with lime wedges as garnish.