|Nutrient||Per 100g||Per Serving||% GDA||Traffic Lights|
|Sat Fat (g)||1||3.1||16||Low|
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 1 240g tin chickpeas, drained
- 120g broccoli
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 bag mixed salad
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp sesame seeds
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Leaves from 4 stalks parsley
- Heat the oven to 200C. Drain the chickpeas and spread them over a large oven tray. Divide the broccoli into small florets, toss those onto the baking tray too and drizzle with the sesame oil and sprinkle with cayenne and a good pinch of salt. Shake the pan to coat everything and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile divide the carrot and leaves between two bowls then make the dressing.
- In a small bowl mix together the lemon juice, tahini, garlic powder and enough water to make it a drizzly consistency. Stir in the sesame seeds and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once the chickpeas and broccoli are toasty pile those into the bowls along with the leaves and carrot then drizzle over the dressing adding some parsley leaves as you go.
- Note: Great to take to work as a pack lunch too.